A general update on everything:
- Artwork is still being worked on together with the current deadlines. Xeshaire is working on the art queue in the morning until 1pm, switches over to fursuit projects, and at 9pm she switches back to artwork.
Currently the 3-character YCH piece from last year is being worked on, and is taking quite the time to complete due to detail complexities. (Character and shading detail wise)
- The head sculpt should be completed today, if not, tomorrow.
- After the sculpt is completed, the next fursuit queue slot is up and will be completed within a week.
- Xeshaire's assistant, Shu, will be open for tail commissions and completed over the weekends only.
Xeshaire will draft the pattern, the rest is for Shu to complete. Inquiry form can be found here.
- Artwork: Mid-December 2017
- Harnesses: October 12th 2017
- Fursuit heads/partials/fullsuits: July 2018 unless the queue is downsized much sooner.
- Fursuit parts: November 17th 2017, this counts for paws, tail, armsleeves, feetpaws. After this opening they will no longer be offered unless you buy a head AT LEAST. Customers can choose to commission a bodysuit, partial or fullsuit as well, but the completion thereof won't be until Fall 2018.
- Recently the Terms of Services have been reworded and re-arranged. They're now numbered to refer to the Terms easier and have been reworded to shorter, cleaner sentences. Nothing has been changed besides the addition of the Deadline fee refund options.
- After opening for fursuit parts in November, parts will no longer be available for commissions, with exceptions of tails once they open. You can request other parts if you buy a bodysuit or head. Otherwise heads, bodysuits, partials, full partials and full suits will be the only options available after November 17 2017.
- Next artwork opening will be different from before. 1-3 slots will be chosen at a time and will not be a first come, first serve basis. They will be picked on complexity, time and commission type. This is to ensure that the waiting on the queue doesn't exceed 1 month.
- Overall customer service responses have been increased from hourly to daily. This is to ensure work can be completed faster without causing delays.
- Deadline fees will be charged differently in 2018, and will be a fixed fee rather than a percentage. New rates are as follows:
Within a month: No longer available.
Within two months: $400
Within three months: $300
Within four months: $250
Anything after five months: $150
Currently all deadlines are booked up until June, meaning the soonest available is August.
The high rates are to ensure the project is completed by express shipping the materials, pushing other projects aside, and overall ensure quality.
- Bandannas will no longer be offered.
- Keychain tails will no longer be offered.
- Ear sets will no longer be offered.
- Resin claws will only be added to 5 fingered handpaws unless requested otherwise. If claws were requested for toony paws they will be made of minky or vinyl.
- For realistic heads, if the species is a fox, the fox base will no longer be used from DVC. The other canine base will be used instead, until we find an appropriate fox base to replace it with.
- If customers want a specific fur that exceeds $30.00 a yard, additional fees will apply.